How to get Windows 10 in 2020 ?
How to get Windows 10 in 2020 for your PC ?
How to get windows 10 in 2020 for your PC free ? Here you can get your windows 10 copy still. follow the article…….
Microsoft Statement made on windows 7 support
Microsoft announced that it will end support for Windows 7 starting from on January 14, 2020. Microsoft Support web page revealed that Windows 7 will be discontinue by the Microsoft. So they can focus on newer technologies and creating better user experience on PC.
Microsoft said that technical assistance and software updates from Windows Update that help protect your PC will no longer be available for the product. Microsoft recommended that users move to Windows 10 before January 2020 so that they do not suffer from non-availability of support for Windows 7.
The company said that if people continue to use their PC running Windows and without continued software and security updates “it will be at greater risk for viruses and malware.
When Windows 10 first released back in July 2015 , Microsoft offered a free upgrade to its user from windows 7 , 8 and 8.1 to windows 10. This offer ends on July 29, 2016. However you can still get windows 10 still…..
Here is the process to get your windows 10 copy ……
1) Visit the Windows 10 download page. Or go to this link directly : https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10
2) Once there, click ‘Download Tool now’ button and download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
3) Open the Media Creation Tool and accept the licence terms.
4) Following this, select, ‘Upgrade this PC now’ option and click Next.
5) The tool prompts the user to either keep everything or start from scratch. Here you have to select ‘Keep personal files and apps’ option and then click ‘Continue’.
6) After that click on Install button to start the Windows 10 installation process and wait until its done.
7) After Windows 10 is finished installing, users need to connect to the internet and open Settings > Windows Update > Activation and the PC will be activated with a digital licence.
Users can also enter the Windows 7 or Windows 8 and 8.1 product key and activate Windows 10 if the device is not already activat